Paleo diet is the high carbs and protein diet and low processed food. Severe diseases like heart attack, obesity, cholesterol, diabetes will fade off it you start a paleo diet. On high observation, people think that the stone age foods were healthy because people at that time were safe from severe diseases.
People believe that processed foods (beans, legumes, soy, snacks, etc.) are the reason for obesity and other diseases. Naturally, in the paleo diet, you avoid all the food items that are available in packed boxes, packed jars, or bags because they are processed and created artificially to pleasure your taste buds. Eat healthy fruits, veggies, meat, etc.
If you are looking to lose weight or maintain weight, strictly flow the paleo diet will be beneficial for you. Here in this article, we will discuss more information about the paleo diet:
“A paleo diet is not suitable for long term purposes. It helps you to lose or maintain weight for a specified period.”
Paleo diet plan:
Planning the paleo diet is up to you; in stone ages, people remain healthy because they eat a balanced diet. Similarly, in the paleo diet, you can eat a low carb diet with meat, or you can follow a high carb diet with veggies, herbs, etc. you can adopt a perfect diet according to your health and body demand. Now let’s discuss the food you should eat in the meat and veggies category and what to avoid.
Food to eat: fats, healthy oil, fish, meat, vegetable, fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices, honey, coffee, etc.
Food to avoid: dairy products, soft drinks, snacks, vegetable oil, margarine, artificial sweetener, legumes, and trans fatty acids.
The paleo diet is all about to eat whole food and avoid processed and dairy food.
People of the stone ages are full of energy and health. Most people do their work by themselves, and life is an on-the-go lifestyle. People eat high energy food to work for the whole day. The concept was “food as a fuel,” They burn daily a large number of calories.
Today the technology has diversified the world, and people do walk on gyms and a lot of exercises on machines. But the fact is the old age people are healthier because they are very close to nature. They spend their time in physical activities in parks and burn calories and walk many miles for groceries and other items.
People closer to nature and exercise daily in a peaceful environment stay healthy for long. Exercise is the basic need to follow with any suggested diet.
- Exercise daily with a paleo diet will lower the risk of heart attacks, diabetes, high cholesterol, and obesity. Paleo diet has short term as well as long term benefits.
- A highly follow paleo diet will reduce the waistline and reduce body weight.
- By eating healthy vegetables and fruits, you will get many vitamins and nutrients that are healthy.
- Paleo diet is simple to adapt, focus on the items you can eat, and avoid focusing on the food that you can’t eat.
- Paleo diet does not provide some nutrients, and people might cause osteoporosis due to deficiency of calcium.
- A paleo diet is not suitable for long term purposes. It helps you to lose or maintain weight for a specified period.
- Meat and organically grow food are costly. Paleo diet is costly so that no one can afford it for the long term.
- All meat and protein food are saturated food, and it may lead to an early death. Stone age people usually have a life span of 30-40 years’ maximum.
Modified paleo diet:
Recent studies have shown that you can add grass feed butter in the paleo diet. It is necessary here to mention that grass-feed animal butter not chemically processed butter is healthy. Butter is the primary source of calcium and energy for the body.
You can add gluten-free grain also in the diet to overcome the body deficiencies. We came to know paleo is not a strict diet; you can add on food items in a limited amount for staying healthy.
Be thankful that you can eat grass-feed food to stay healthy with the paleo diet. Never try to underestimate your body and stay healthy and beautiful.