You’ve already heard about the HCG diet unless you live under a rock. The weight loss program has been making a name in the health and fitness industry for several years now. But is it safe? Does it work as promised? Well, we have a detailed HCG Diet Drops Plan review for you.
The HCG Diet Drops program has grown in popularity because it claims to offer an easy and effective way to shed excess fat and weight. The fame has been fueled more by the many positive HCG reviews the program has received, even from known celebrities.
However, before you start using any program, it’s important to understand it deeper. That way, you’ll know what to expect, including pros, cons, benefits, ingredients, and side effects, and this detailed HCG Diet review covers it all.
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone produced by pregnant women and tends to suppress appetite. In this diet, injection of this hormone aims to help suppress appetite to aid in faster weight loss.
In addition to the HCG injection, the program also recommends reducing the number of daily calories you take. That means monitoring the food and drinks you consume daily as you’ll need to eat 500-800 calories. We’ll discuss the details of the program in greater depth in subsequent subtopics.
Estimated reading time: 9 minutes
Table of contents
- Quick Summary
- Real Review of HCG Drops for Weight Loss
- How Does HCG Diet Work?
- What Are the Benefits of Using the HCG Diet Drops Program?
- Pros of Using HCG Diet Plan
- HCG Diet Review Conclusion
- Frequently Asked Questions about Using HCG Drops for Weight Loss
- GlucoTrust – GlucoTrust is a supplement that helps to support fat burning, improve energy levels, and lose weight. It contains a unique blend of all-natural ingredients, is non-stimulating, and is clinically proven to be effective.
- Faster weight loss.
- Reduced cholesterol.
- Reduced blood pressure.
- Boosted energy levels.
- You also get resource material in the package giving you more tips on how to lose weight.
Real Review of HCG Drops for Weight Loss
As per the official website, the HCG Diet Drop is a weight loss supplement that contains human chorionic gonadotropin that allows you to go without eating as much as you are used to without getting hunger pangs. Once you take the HCG droplets, your body switches to getting energy and nutrients from the stored fat in your body instead of the food you’re consuming.
The primary benefit of the HCG injection is that it suppresses appetite. The real HCG droplets are the better option for people who always find it harder to stay away from snacks and carbohydrate-rich foods. In addition, you won’t have the urge to eat more than you should. Other benefits of the HCG diet are that it helps to improve cardiovascular health, pump up your energy levels, and balance out the electrolytes in the body.
You should include sufficient exercise and lower your calorie intake to speed up results.
If you’re struggling with obesity and extreme weight gain, this type of weight loss can help you significantly. Otherwise, if you’d like to shed just a few pounds, you may lose more weight than you intend. However, it’s important to mention that it all boils down to how strict you’ll be with your calorie intake and exercises.
Another point to note is that the official website recommends that you take a daily dose of this hormone. You can find the hormone in injections, oral drops, sprays, pills, and even pellets.
In terms of reviews, some clinics claim that this weight loss program can help you shed several pounds within a short time when combined with rigid dieting and proper exercises. However, results may vary since we have different types of bodies. Obese individuals can lose weight faster than they think. But we would recommend that you consult your physician before following any diet plan, especially one that requires extreme dieting. Also, pregnant women shouldn’t take shots of HCG, and underage kids.
How Does HCG Diet Work?
We’ve already mentioned that this weight loss diet involves using HCG solutions to suppress appetite. HCG is a hormone naturally produced in women’s bodies during pregnancy and was first discovered by a British endocrinologist, Dr. ATW Simeons, when he learned that the hormone plays a crucial role in helping control women’s metabolism.
The HCG diet stimulates the body to produce more of this hormone, thereby altering metabolism and triggering the body to turn to fat for energy.
People who use this weight loss method claim that the HCG droplets make them feel less hunger pangs while on a low-calorie diet. In addition, it gives them the energy to do workouts and carry on with their daily activities.
In terms of how the HCG Diet Drops Plan work, we can subdivide the process into three phases:
Phase 1 – Loading Phase
The phase takes two days and requires one to consume high-calorie foods. In particular, you should take foods rich in carbs and fats, including fatty meats, bread, heavy cream, pastries, ice cream, desserts, and more.
The reasoning behind overloading your body with calories is to signal the brain to increase the production of weight loss hormones. Although scientific studies do not back this, it makes some sense.
Phase 2 – Rapid Weight Loss Phase
The phase involves restricting your calorie intake to 500 per day. During this phase, which can last anywhere between 21 to 40 days, you should eat foods low in carbohydrates and those low in fat. Therefore, mainly eat lean protein, lots of vegetables, and a few fruits.
Phase 3 – Maintenance
The final phase of the HCG Diet Drops Plan involves gradually raising your calorie intake but still not exceeding 800 calories in a day. It would help if you gradually did this to stabilize metabolism.
- 14 Day Rapid Soup Diet – With the Rapid Soup Diet, you will feel full for a long time with fewer calories than you ever thought possible. The rapid soup detox diet also detoxifies your lymphatic system, allowing your body to clean itself properly, and boosts your metabolism.
What Are the Benefits of Using the HCG Diet Drops Program?
According to the official HCG Diet website, there’re plenty of additional benefits you get from the HCG Diet, including:
- Faster weight loss. The fact that HCG usage suppresses appetite and you’re on a low-calorie diet means that you’ll lose weight. Therefore, people struggling with excess weight and obesity can benefit from this diet plan.
- Reduced cholesterol. People with excess body fat tend to have high cholesterol levels. When you lose excess fat, you also reduce the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Reduced blood pressure. People with belly fat tend to have high blood pressure. When you lose weight, your blood pressure drops considerably.
- Boosted energy levels. Although during the first few days of following this diet, you might experience brain fog as the body has not adjusted to the new diet, with time, you’ll feel more energized since the body will be burning fat for energy despite being on a low-calorie diet.
Pros of Using HCG Diet Plan
- You’ll have an easier path to losing weight.
- The diet is backed by a money-back guarantee.
- HCG diet has received many positive testimonials.
- You also get resource material in the package giving you more tips on how to lose weight.
- Limited information on how the diet plan works on the official website.
- Results may vary from one individual to another.
- Low-caloric diet can affect people who have chronic diseases such as diabetes.
HCG Diet Review Conclusion
The truth is that losing weight is not an easy feat and requires sacrifice. And while the HCG Diet Drops program seems to offer an easier path, you’ll still need to follow all the instructions to get desired results.
From the many reviews posted by its users, we can conclude that HCG Diet Drops can be effective in helping you lose weight. Try it today!
Frequently Asked Questions about Using HCG Drops for Weight Loss
During the weight loss phase, you are allowed to eat the following categories of foods:
– Fat-free carbohydrates such as gluten-free buns, wheat thins, or toast containing no oil.
– Lean protein such as fat-free turkey or beef, white fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp, chicken, egg whites, fat-free ham, and fat-free Greek yogurt.
– Fruits include apples, oranges, grapefruits, blueberries, blackberries, peach, pears, and strawberries. It would help if you took these in moderation.
– For vegetables, eat non-starchy vegetables and avoid cooking them with fats.
You are restricted from taking a lot of foods while taking HCG drops for weight loss, meaning that you’ll have a very limited variety. Foods with healthy fats such as salmon, seeds, nuts, avocado, and rich whole grains such as rice are severely restricted.
As per the reviews posted by the followers of this weight loss diet plan, it’s clear that HCG injections keep you from losing muscles as it focuses on excess body fat. It’s important to mention that HCG usage increases the production of hormones, including testosterone, meaning that your body will retain its muscles when you’re losing excess fat and water weight.
This benefit alone sets the HCG diet apart from many weight loss systems that focus on restricting calorie intake. However, the unfortunate part about not losing muscles is that your body may shrink in size due to fat loss but still not experience significant weight loss as muscles are heavier than fat.
When you lose excess fat, you get a better body shape, and your risk of getting chronic diseases linked to fatty organs reduces.
While HCG is an approved medication for fertility in women and addresses hypogonadism in men, it has not been approved as an effective supplement for weight loss or weight control. However, scientific studies are still in progress, and soon, we should get answers to this question.
However, it’s important to mention that some people may experience side effects, including headaches, nausea, restlessness, and even brain fog. However, these side effects are mainly because of a sudden change in diet and low carbohydrates. Before the body switches to burning fat, you’re likely to experience these side effects.
Yes, the official HCG Diet Drops makers offer a 90-days money-back guarantee for people unsatisfied with this diet program. However, you’ll need to prove beyond doubt that you followed all the instructions given to you on the official website before you are refunded your money.